House Clearances Birmingham
House Clearances can be a very daunting task. Where do you start?
How are you ever going to find the time to sort everything out?
Worry no more, Mr T’s are here to help. Our team are highly experienced and will take the stress and worry away for you.
We will carry out an initial assessment and listen to your requirements. Then we can also let you know if there are any items that we may not be able to take due to legal or other reasons and offer alternative solutions.
What items do you collect?
- Clothing, Shoes, Jewellery and Accessories…
- Furniture, large and small, Beds, Sofas, Chairs, Tables, Sideboards, Wardrobes, drawers …
- Electrical Items, large and small, TV’s, Toasters, Cookers, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers…
- Bric a Brac, CD’s, DVD’s, Books, Ornaments…
- And Much more…
What will happen to my items?
Mr T’s will dispose of your items in the most environmentally friendly way possible. We ensure that we reuse or recycle as many items as possible. We are fully insured and licensed and our highly trained staff will work efficiently and professionally to put your mind at rest.
Do you only do House Clearance?
Mr Ts are here to help you whether it’s a house clearance, shed/ garage clearance, office clearance, full or part. Whatever your requirements we can help you. We can offer:
- Full or Part House Clearance
- Rubbish Removal
- Garage and Shed Clearances
- Shop Clearances
- Office Clearance
- Pub Clearance
- Electrical/White Goods Disposal