MR T’S MAN AND VAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions explain the rights, obligations and responsibilities of all parties to this Agreement. By signing this document you (the customer) and us (the remover) agree to the conditions as listed.
- The non refundable deposit will need to be paid to the secure booking. The Deposit will vary depending on the work to be completed and will be advised at the time of quotation.
- No refund will be given for cancellation of a booking. This will not however, affect your right to change dates due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Unless otherwise agreed by Mr T’s Man and Van in writing, payment is required in full by cleared funds in advance of the removal time. If this payment is not received, we reserve the right to commence removal until such payment is received.
- In respect of all sums that are overdue to us, we will charge interest on a daily basis calculated at 5% above the current Bank of England base rate until such payment is received in full.
- Our quotation will only include the removal of the items already agreed. Should you require other items to be moved (that were not on our quotation) on the removal day, we can sometimes accommodate but these will be charged at an additional rate to be agreed.
- All items should be ready for delivery/collection when we arrive. We will not dismantle, disconnect or disassemble any items. If the items are not ready when we arrive this may cause additional charges to be incurred.
- House removals are charged per hour. Again as above in clause 3, if you are not ready and cause us to overrun, extra charges will be incurred.
- Our drivers will not take more items than that is safe to do so. If any removals were not discussed in our quotation, our drivers have no obligation to remove them.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are confirming that the goods to be removed are you own property and that you have the authority to remove these items
- It is your responsibility to pay for any parking permits/charges that may be required to access your property. Mr T’s Man and Van will not be responsible.
- Mr T’s Man and Van will not be liable for delays or failures to provide the services under this agreement as a result of adverse weather conditions which would make it unsafe to do so, war, terrorism, act of God, industrial action or other such events outside our reasonable control.